- Professional-level leadership training in a small classroom environment
- Nine-months of follow-up mentoring and support for your vision for social change
- Training in the philosophy and methodology of Nonviolence by experts who study, practice and teach it
- Visit to historical locations in the life of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Center for Nonviolent Social Change
- Ebenzer Baptist Church, where Martin Luther King, Jr. preached
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Birth Home
- Final resting place of Martin Luther King, Jr. and Coretta Scott King
- Visit to the all-new National Center for Civil and Human Rights
- Housing at the picturesque Agnes Scott College (residential program)
- All program materials
- Meals and snacks during the program
- Transportation during the program
- A supportive Beloved Community of students and mentors dedicated to making a positive difference in the world
*Tuition is dependent upon the program dates and location found here.